Non-Member Access fee for Recorded CE Webinar:
Adolescent Vaccinations and the Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program
Non-members are invited to view recorded webinars and receive CE credit for a small fee.
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an automated email with a link to download an electronic item. Click the link in the email - this will download a PDF file that contains a link to access the recorded webinar.
Please contact PPA's CPE Administrator, Sara Powers, at (717) 234-6151 x. 2 or email@example.com with questions.
Speaker: Adam C. Welch PharmD, MBA, BCACP, Acting Chair, Associate Professor, Wilkes University
Target Audience: Immunizing Pharmacists and the Technicians that assist them
CE Credit: 2.0 contact hours (0.20 CEUs)
Program Objectives for Pharmacists: At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Describe current ACIP immunization recommendations for persons 7-18 years.
2. Implement components of the VFC program into a community pharmacy.
3. Describe the benefits of immunization information systems.
4. Understand laws related to school entry and adolescent vaccinations.
5. Compare and contrast methods of educating adolescents and parents about vaccinations.
Program Objectives for Technicians: At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Implement components of VFC program into a community pharmacy.
2. Describe the benefits of immunization information systems.
3. Understand laws related to school entry and adolescent vaccinations.
4. Describe opportunities to identify and educate adolescents about appropriate vaccinations.
Activity Type: Application-based
UAN: 0159-0000-13-005-H04-P & 0159-0000-13-005-H04-T
Cost: Free for PPA members! $20 for non-members.
Release Date: January 25, 2013
Expiration Date: January 25, 2016