Non-Member Access fee for Recorded CE Webinar:
The Symphony of Chronic Pain: Finding Your Corner of the Sky
Non-members are invited to view recorded webinars and receive CE credit for a small fee.
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an automated email with a link to download an electronic item. Click the link in the email - this will download a PDF file that contains a link to access the recorded webinar.
Please contact PPA's CPE Administrator, Sara Powers, at (717) 234-6151 x. 2 or email@example.com with questions.
Speaker: Thomas Franko, PharmD, BCACP, Assistant Professor, Wilkes University Nesbitt School of Pharmacy
Target Audience: All pharmacists
CE Credit: 2.0 contact hours (0.20 CEUs)
Program Objectives: At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Explain the difference between somatic and nerve based pain.
2. Conduct an appropriate pain assessment.
3. Recognize the various impacts of chronic pain on quality of life.
4. Develop a comprehensive pain therapy regimen.
5. Describe methods to better collaborate with providers in the treatment of chronic pain.
Activity Type: Application-based
Cost: Free for PPA members! $60 for non-members.
Release Date: September 20, 2014
Expiration Date: September 20, 2017