Non-Member Access fee for Recorded CE Webinar:
Measuring Quality Performance: The CMS 5 Star Ratings - What They Are & Why They Matter
Non-members are invited to view recorded webinars and receive CE credit for a small fee.
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an automated email with a link to download an electronic item. Click the link in the email - this will download a PDF file that contains a link to access the recorded webinar.
Please contact PPA's CPE Administrator, Sara Powers, at (717) 234-6151 x. 2 or email@example.com with questions.
Amy B. Scott, BS Pharm, RPh, Pharmacy Quality Consultant, Pharmacy Quality Solutions
Target Audience: All pharmacists and all pharmacy technicians, community pharmacists, health system pharmacists, managed care pharmacists.
CE Credit: 1.0 contact hour (0.10 CEUs)
Program Objectives: At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Describe Value Driven Healthcare
2. Describe the CMS Star ratings process as it relates to medications
3. Explain the reasoning for measuring the quality of medication use
4. Discuss where plans are headed related to the quality of medication use
5. Evaluate new technology programs and dashboards which highlight metrics for Pharmacies, Health Plans, & PBMs
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
UANs: 0159-0000-15-045-H04-P & 0159-0000-15-045-H04-T
Cost: Free for PPA members! $30 for non-members.
Release Date: October 4, 2015
Expiration Date: October 4, 2018
The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation
Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.