Non-Member Access fee for Recorded CE Webinar:
Alphabet Roulette: Hedging Your Bets with Herbal, Mineral and Vitamin Options for the Ambulatory Patient
Non-members are invited to view recorded webinars and receive CE credit for a small fee.
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an automated email with a link to download an electronic item. Click the link in the email - this will download a PDF file that contains a link to access the recorded webinar.
Please contact PPA's CPE Administrator, Sara Powers, at (717) 234-6151 x. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Adam P. Wood, PharmD, FACVP, Pharmacy Manager & Compounding Specialist, Hartzell's Compounding Pharmacy
Target Audience: Community pharmacists, though all pharmacists who see patients may benefit.
CE Credit: 2.0 contact hours (0.20 CEUs)
Program Objectives: At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Determine the practicality and/or viability of select herbal therapies in diverse patient populations.
2. Evaluate the merits of literature regarding alternative remedies.
3. Apply general herbal knowledge to patient case studies.
4. Recognize alternative therapeutic opportunities and options for patients seeking this type of care.
5. Recall appropriate text and literature sources for ingredient, product, dosing and interactions related to select alternative therapies.
Activity Type: Application-based
Cost: Free for PPA members! $60 for non-members.
Release Date: October 3, 2015
Expiration Date: October 3, 2018
The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation
Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.